Here is a link to a beautiful article written by Bronnie Ware, a palliative care practitioner in Australia. If these aren’t great tips for wawdwolers, I don’t know what is. Thank you, Bronnie. Live, Love, Laugh. Here are the basics:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Do yourself a favor today and read the whole article.
(BTW, this old pic is of my great grandpa, Paul Chizmar, a real sport, schooling my uncle Ron Novak, his grandson, on one way to live more happily.)