Mental. Physical. Spiritual.
If we don’t have it, we’re looking for it. And the search for it is a primary activity of wawdwolers.
Today we found a short article describing 10 strategies that science has shown will make you happy. And they don’t require money, so even in this economy, we can each put them into practice. Unfortunately, they don’t require chocolate either, but we think it’s an option.
Here’s the list:
1. Savor Everyday Moments
2. Avoid Comparisons
3. Put Money Low on the List
4. Have Meaningful Goals
5. Take Initiative at Work
6. Make Friends, Treasure Family
7. Smile Even When You Don’t Feel Like It
8. Say Thank You Like You Mean It
9. Get Out and Exercise
10. Give It Away, Give It Away Now!
The full article explains more about each point, and we found it at alternet.org, one of our favorite websites.